Sea-shine tumbler I
These porcelain Sea-shine tumblers feature swirling, sea-inspired, nerikomi patterns.
Nerikomi is a mesmerising Japanese technique which entails layering different colours of clay, slicing and rearranging them into various patterns. Each cup is a one off design due to the nature of this technique and the various combinations of nerikomi pieces used.
Designed to elicit curiosity, joy and ground you in your everyday.
Design and materials:
- handmade with care by in me Pōneke
- unique slipcast + nerikomi technique
- porcelain clay + clear interior glaze
- 250ml (approximately 8.5cm tall x 8cm wide at rim)
- suitable for hot and cold beverages
- Handwash to keep your cup happy