Nerikomi Tumbler IV
This new range features intricate nerikomi patterns on the outside of the cups. Nerikomi is a mesmerising Japanese technique which entails layering different colours of clay, slicing and rearranging them into various patterns. Each cup is a one off design due to the nature of this technique and the various combinations of nerikomi pieces used.
Designed to elicit curiosity, joy and ground you in your everyday.
Design and materials:
- handmade with care by in me Pōneke
- unique slipcast + nerikomi technique
- stoneware clay + clear matte glaze
Details and care instructions:
- suitable for hot and cold beverages
- 250ml (approximately 8.5cm tall x 8cm wide at rim)
- Handwash to keep your cup happy