Flurry tumbler - white + cornflower blue
These stoneware tumblers of the Flurry range feature swirling, organic nerikomi patterns.
Nerikomi is a mesmerising Japanese technique which entails layering different colours of clay, slicing and rearranging them into various patterns. Each cup is a one off design due to the nature of this technique and the various combinations of nerikomi pieces used.
Your cup will be selected from the 7 pictured of this style available.
Designed to elicit curiosity, joy and ground you in your everyday.
Design and materials:
- handmade with care in Pōneke
- unique slipcast + nerikomi technique
- stoneware clay + clear interior glaze
- 250ml (approximately 7.5cm tall x 7cm wide at rim)
- suitable for hot and cold beverages
- Handwash to keep your cup happy